16730 E. Johnson Dr.
Industry, CA 91745
Position: Inside Sales Representative
At WCL Company we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. Fasteners are used in almost everything, from NASA and Military applications to commercial products in patio furniture. Metallic materials to plastics, we have diverse products with over 18,000 product SKUS.
Culture starts from the top and inspires team comradery and a small business spirited atmosphere.
You will be challenged to learn our vast product line of fasteners and their applications and become a certified fastener specialist through our industry training courses, and mentored for product knowledge.
Our rapid growth is creating excellent opportunities for an inside sales position for outstanding candidates who are eager to excel, and are driven to reach and exceed expectations. Due to our continued growth and success, we are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to begin their sales career with us!
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages, as well as values, the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees. We are one team, on one mission, with one purpose: being the best supplier in our industry. We inspire our employees to be innovative and generate creative solutions which enhances our customer relations.
Position hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: I
- Evidence of successful, high performance in work, school or other activities will need to be provided.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience in dealing with thousands of product SKU and ability to locate them in a software system.
- Elevated proficiency with Microsoft Office software package; especially, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Search Engine Optimization and Digital marketing/Advertising.
- A high-level customer interaction skill set with VMI distribution experience and/or relationships.
- Proven ability to focus and prioritize with the aptitude to multi-task while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment as well as flexibility.
- Ability to follow sales forecast to a business plan, including profitable business strategies.
- Proven ability to deal with changes in a business environment.
- An inner drive to understand, communicate and exceed established agreed upon goals.
- Proven ability to work on a team while generating respect and trust from staff and customers.
- This position is subject to international traffic in arms regulations (ITAR) which requires US person status. ITAR defined US person as a US citizen, US permanent resident (i.e.: green card holder), political asylee, or refugee.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Full Time Position
- Salary: $40-50k
- Medical, dental & vison offered. Employer pays first $500. /MO
- 401k plan – self contributed