Positon: Inside Sales Assistant
At WCL Company we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. Fasteners are used in almost everything, from NASA and Military applications to commercial products in patio furniture. Metallic materials to plastics, we have diverse products with over 18,000 product SKUS.
Culture starts from the top and inspires team comradery and a small business spirited atmosphere.
Our rapid growth is creating excellent opportunities for an inside sales assistant position for outstanding candidates who are eager to excel, and are driven to reach and exceed expectations. Due to our continued growth and success, we are currently seeking an Inside Sales Assistant Representative to begin their career with us!
Basic Job Purpose
Assist Sales Department
Required Functions or Duties
Minimum Qualifications (skills, education, experience, etc)
- Enter sales orders, credit memos (as directed from Sales Associates)
- Convert quotes to sales orders
- Answer phone as backup to Admin, as needed
- Some customer service
- Perform contract review per QP-5.2.1, including review of customer requirements such as customer quality requirements and terms & conditions
- Perform customer and vendor follow up, as needed for sales department
- Perform large quote follow up
- Run reports as needed
- Filing UPS freight claims
- Assist with minor billing tasks
- Complete ad-hoc projects as directed by management
- Provide support to sales function as needed
- Take direction from the Inside Sales Manager
- Phone skills, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Pick (ERP)
- Two years related experience or BA degree in relevant field
- This position is subject to international traffic in arms regulations (ITAR) which requires US person status. ITAR defined US person as a US citizen, US permanent resident (i.e.: green card holder), political asylee, or refugee.
- Full Time Position
- Salary $30-35k
- Medical, Dental & vision: First $500. /MO paid by employer
- 401K available for self-contribution
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: INFO@WCLCO.COM