City Of Industry, CA Apply
We are Benestar Brands. Here at Benestar Brands we are committed to our valued employees, leading innovation, quality, and community. Benestar Brands bring better-for you snacking to consumers with brands dating back nearly a century. We are proud to bring high quality snacking happiness to the hearts and bellies of our consumers daily. At Benestar Brands, we love what we do; we think you will love us too.
If you are an individual who likes to be challenged and make a difference in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, look no further. Come join Benestar Brands; a company committed to its employees and inspiring wellness in consumers everywhere.
Competitive Benefits offered to employees:
We are hiring for a Brand Merchandiser supporting the So Cal region. The Brand Merchandiser is a very important role to the continued growth and success of our premium, healthy, best-in-class brand. As the Brand Merchandiser, you will be a face of the brand and directly in contact with customers, as well as retail partners. A successful Brand Merchandiser will be able to influence trial and loyalty to the brand through engaging with the public, enthusiastically sharing the brand story, and driving trial/purchase, while also building strong relationships with retail partners that drives advantages for the brand in the form of incremental display activity and permanent rack placements.
- Low-cost Health, Vision and Dental insurance coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- This position reports to the Founder (wear many hats/each day unique based on needs of the business)
- Detect and analyze market trends and competitor promotion to properly maintain optimum displays of product
- Enforce standards and create sales tactics
- Maintain and restock the company's inventory with efficiency and arrange to be credited for damaged or unused promotional items
- Preserve customer relationships by responding to special requests, answering questions
- Set up and tear down shelving, stock inventory and maintain various store fixtures to uphold company appearance
- Travel to several businesses each day to assist in product assembly or merchandise resets
- Order merchandise, audit inventory and build displays while acting as a brand ambassador
- This role must fulfill all reporting requirements consistently, including timesheets, driving logs, daily reporting with photos, and weekly recaps
- Engaging, personable, influencer, sales, positive “can do” attitude
- Punctual, self-starter
- Invested in the Brand, wants to be part of something special
- Having a reliable, fully insured vehicle with ability to carry sales materials, including small racks, signage, product, etc. is necessary. The role requires driving to locations in & around So Cal region, with possible overnight travel to other markets for sampling events, display/rack set up, deliveries, etc. Mileage is paid for all approved and documented travel.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, martial or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.